- September 19, 2018
- Latest data - 19 September 2018. Prior 0.0% CPI +2.7% vs +2.4% y/y expected Prior +2.5% Core CPI +2.1% vs +1.8% y/y expected Prior +1.9% GBP/USD spiked up on
- The GBP/USD jumped more than 35 pips on news. The next resistance prevails at 1.3245 and the support remains at
- The central bank kept policy unchanged and the BOJ governor Kuroda comments did not make any significant impact on the market: Have maintained YCC policy in this meeting
- The Bank of Japan reiterated Wednesday that it would keep interest rates extremely low “for an extended period,” holding to forward guidance it first introduced in
- Little change from the Bank of Japan this month, as was widely and overwhelmingly expected BOJ keeps monetary policy steady Maintains short-term interest rate target at -0.1
Daily & Weekly Market Analysis
This service consists of the publications of both informational and analytical reports related to financial markets on a daily and weekly basis. Reports include an assessment of the most relevant market drivers and their impact on price action, as well as a multi-disciplinary analysis of a wide range of asset classes, i.e., forex, CDF Indices such the USD Index, S&P500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow Jones 30, DAX, FTSE100, NIKKEI 225, and IBEX 35; as well as key commodities CDFs such as Gold, Crude Oil WTI, and Silver. Under special market conditions, reports will also include robust charting, and entry setups with underlying key price levels such as validation/invalidation, risk, and extension areas
- Included in the Premium Membership
- Multiple asset-classes coverage
- Neutral assessment of market conditions
- Entry setups with relevant underlying price levels
- Solid inter-disciplinary financial markets analysis
- Weekly forecasts included
Markets on Corrective Mode; Entry Opportunities on the Radar...
Daily: Trade was Escalates; RBA Gives the Australian Dollar ...
Daily Briefing- Forex & Commodities In Focus
Daily-Active Day for European Assets; Heaving Data Awaits!
Daily: Markets are Calmed Ahead of a New Fresh Wave of U.S T...
Weekly -Volatility Finally Picking Up; More of Central Banks...
Daily: Trade War Continues; Poor US Retail Sales Data; Sterl...
Why do Negative Data Positively Impact the USD?
Daily Review: Gold, EUR/USD, GBP/USD Technical & Fundam...
EUR extending higher after Draghi’s speech
BoE & ECB hold their rates, US CPI to fall off expectations
Daily: busy day of ECB, BoE, and US CPI
Daily Review: Gold, EUR/USD, GBP/USD In Focus!
NZD/USD long – attractive risk-reward ratio potential.
Daily Review -US-EU Negotiations, Brexit Deal, UK Wages Hike...
More Content Loaded...