Rules of Good Conduct
Forex.Academy provides members of its community with a wide range of facilities through which a certain degree of interaction if available, including but not limited to commentary thread in published posts and graphs, social networks and channels such as Facebook, and a forum. By doing so, it is Forex.Academy’s well-intended purpose to enrich the learning and user experience of all its clients, under the belief that social interaction between members is positive.
Forex.Academy dedicates, efficiently, resources to supervise that information shared by members on social facilities keep the minimum levels of courtesy and respect towards other members, Forex.Academy as a brand, its owners, associates, employees, agents, and providers. However, it may become impossible to monitor all comments published by all members.
- Usage of inappropriate and/or vulgar language, such as obscene or indecent words that aim at degrading any specific person or group of persons.
- Usage of language that imply racist and/or prejudice disqualifications against any specific person or group of persons.
- Usage of injurious and/or defamatory languages against other members, Forex.Academy, or any of its owners of representatives, e.g., for services offered and provided by the latter.
- The unauthorized impersonation of a representative of Forex.Academy while providing information that would otherwise require regulation such as financial advisory.
- Usage of social facilities to promote their own business without the proper authorization of Forex.Academy.
- Any attempt to create panic among other members by spreading fake economic and political news that could have an impact on markets or price.
- Personal notice given to the offender in private.
- Public exposure of the offender and removal of the corresponding comment.
- Temporary suspension of the member´s right to use social facilities when possible.
- Permanent exclusion of the offender from all social facilities.
- Cancellation and banning of the offender´s membership to Forex.Academy
Forex.Academy reserves the right to adopt the above measures in a different order if the offense warrants it. Other measures may be possible and may be implemented in complete respect of the rights of the offender.
Non-Reimbursement for Serious Offense
Documentation Bundle and Interpretation
In the event of any contradiction between documents part of the contract between Members and FA, the wording contained in the Risk Disclosure (i.e., this document) shall prevail.