In abidance with EU legislation, including but not limited to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Directive 2002/58/EC, and Directive 95/46/EU, Forex.Academy informs its subscribers that it is our policy to respect and protect the integrity, security and confidentiality of every data collected by the implementation of mechanisms hereinto this document contemplated, as well as the privacy of all its members and clients.
In addition to personal contact details provided during the registration process to the premium membership and/or other individual services, including but not limited to names, email addresses and phone numbers, Forex.Academy shall collect and eventually store the following pieces of data/information:
- Collected in survey submitted by different means such as via telephone, Skype, our Feedback Centre, etc.
- Personal preferences shared through Social Networks run and/or administrated by Forex.Academy, such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
- Information related to whether or not the applicant to Forex.Academy´s free premium membership offer fulfills requirements such as if they hold a verified real trading account with our entrusted broker JAFX.com, and/or if a monetary deposit has been made. We collect the same information as any other IB of JAFX would.
- Data collected through the utilized payment processor such as name of the client´s account and any other voluntarily shared with Forex.Academy by the respective processor.
- Contact information provided through the implementation of any data-mining campaign for which applicants are able to receive compensations of any sort.
- Information related to whether or not a client has been referred by one of Forex.Academy’s Introducing Brokers (IBs).
- Contact information delivered through any of our mailing subscription facilities.
- Information delivered by third parties we collect either freely or on-hire as data bases, for which Forex.Academy presumes good faith and full legal abidance by such third parties.
- Personal information shared by job applicants through Forex.Academy´s “Job Vacancy” section.
- Inquiries on services and other sorts through Forex.Academy´s client support facilities.
- Internet navigation details collected when both clients and non-clients visit the Forex.Academy website, such as location and traffic data, weblogs and other communication data. This information may be required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
- IP address, browser and operational system data. This, and other statistical information is used for research purposes only about user´s preferences and patterns; we may also use it for system administration and for our advertisers on aggregated basis.
Although there is no such a “Cookies Policy Statement” available, Forex.Academy implements, stores and secures cookies in strict abidance with European Legislation. Cookies are small text files we install on your browser on temporary basis for enriching your navigation/browsing experience; and are limited to the Forex.Academy site. Cookies are beneficial as they recognize and keep track of users´ preferences.
If, for any unknown technical reason, you are not asked for your authorization so we can store cookies on your browser the first time you land on our site, we kindly remind you that our cookies are not stored on your hard disk, i.e., they can easily be removed from your browser. In you happen to any further questions with regard to cookies, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data Storage
Forex.Academy uses SSL technology in order to encrypt payment transaction data. Any other data is stored on servers located within the European Union jurisdiction that provide optimal levels of security in accordance to European standards. Forex.Academy implements a varied range of safeguards that comply with existing binding legislation. Consequently, users of Forex.Academy can rely on that their information is protected against unauthorized alteration, disclosure, access and/or destruction by any party.
Only staff members of Forex.Academy who hold highly entrusted credentials have authorized access to the data we collect.
Forex.Academy shall continue to preserve the highest standards of protection on data collected from no-longer active clients/members.
Client acknowledges and agree on being the only responsible for storing login data secured. Forex.Academy kindly reminds clients that they should not share such information with anyone. Client agrees on leaving Forex.Academy, its owners, associates, employees, agents and providers harmless for any damage that may result from the provision of personal login data shared to a third party.
Other uses given to collected data
- The optimal provision of services/products as well as the delivery of other contractual obligations.
- To share valuable information regarding our services with clients or potential clients, whenever you have consented to it.
- To provide our clients and potential clients with updated information regarding changes to our policies, business structure, new features and/or facilities, etc., whenever you have consented to it.
- To allow third parties to send you relevant information related to services that are complementary to those provided by Forex.Academy, whenever you have consented to it.
- To reply your inquiries, claims, and/or feedback directly or through an outsourcee.
Similarly, we ask for your consent when you voluntarily subscribe to any of our emailing distribution lists, as well as when you apply to any of our offers.
Typically, you are given an easy and friendly option to unsubscribe to emailing distribution lists and offer databases by clicking on the respective link provided in the no-reply registration/subscription email.
- Due to legal duty, we might disclose such information with any civil or judicial authorities that requests it for, e.g., fraud protection and credit risk reductions purposes.
- In order to enforce our T&C and/or any of its contractual components, information may be disclosed to a third party agent.
- Similarly to No. 2, we might agree to information disclosure to protect the rights and property of Forex.Academy, its clients, associates, agents, employees and third-party providers.
- We may also share collected information with third party agencies for the purposes of enhancing marketing activities for the sole benefit of Forex.Academy.
- In the event that Forex.Academy is partly or wholly sold to a third party, or if Forex.Academy buys another business partly or wholly, we might share the collected information with such buyer or seller.
Referal links to third-party websites
Client acknowledges and agrees on leaving Forex.Academy, its owners, other clients, associates, agents, employees and third-party providers harmless for any damage that may result from the provision of personal information to third parties to any extent promoted on the website of Forex.Academy.